we have more than the rivers that run our land
[html]
Me too!! So don't feel bad at all <3 <3

Naniko could remember the first time that she had shifted very clearly. She'd had an odd life, in all honesty...with Iskata. She wouldn't trade it for anything, now, though. Back then things had been so confusing, so strange, that if she were to retell the tale she would have to stop herself from laughing at the oddity of it all. She had been abandoned, adopted, adopted by Iskata, abandoned again, then nearly killed when she had caught up with her adopted mother around Inferni.

There were wolves who were a part of her family that she hadn't seen in a very long time, too...she missed Salem desperately, unsure of where he had gone, and also missed Davinci. She had Ty here, at least, her nephew...that helped. But Davinci was more like a son to her than anything else, when she really thought about it. She had cared for him like a mother. In any case, she hoped that she would see both of them in the future and sent them good tidings every night before she went to sleep.

"Me? Grow old? Never!" She laughed, shaking her head. She never wanted to grow old! She wasn't even to her prime right now, three years old, and hoped to be around for a good, long time. Wolves came and left from her life, but Naniko would remain here for as long as she could.

Lucia's tail wagged quickly back and forth as she looked at her mother's posture, then to Urma, and then at her sleepy brother and sister. This was a good situation! She could see that everything was going well in the conversation because her mother looked real happy, and the stranger spoke in such a nice, soft voice. She gave a little yip of excitement, coming forward to sniff at Urma's legs a bit when she knelt down. "Mommy has friend! I has friend...my brova and sissters!!" She was asked her name and the pup put her front paws up onto Urma's bent legs, looking directly into her eyes. "Loo-cee-uh!!!! And Har-wohw and Cap-ruh-kuh. And me no know where Wee-wow is!" The pup shouted. Caprica, who had begun to speak, quieted under the voice of her sister, looking up at Urma as well. Naniko figured that the whelp's pronunciations of the names wasn't the best, and wasn't sure if Urma would be able to decipher what Lucia had said. "Caprica is the darker girl...Harlowe's the sandy colored boy, and Lucia is the one attacking your front" She grinned. "Rio is the one who's out...she's colored like Ehno"

When Urma mentioned Kaena her ears perked up and tail wagged back and forth a bit. "She's a good friend of mine. She knows what it's like...she's had many pups and has lived through season after season. She gives me good advice...and also gave me this tattoo!" She turned her head to show Urma her still-healing ear. On it was the symbol for the Chimera pack, where she had been born. "Hopefully your meeting with her went well. She seems very sensible to me, toward wolves"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread