fast food to go.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">Naw, this one works fine, and Cotl looks adorable in it ^^ Also: AAAAAAW Anselm liiiikes him XD; -Had 3 hours of sleep, ok.- |:
@&#&$"Not quite. Think more exotic," he replied with an impish grin. Anselm had never been much of a hardcore weed aficionado; he didn't pay much attention to the strain as they all more or less produced the same net effect. Smoking had always been more of a casual, relaxing thing than a dedicated lifestyle, and in line with his "jack of all trades, master of none" philosophy, he'd never delved too deeply into the details. If he did enough research he might recognise the value of at least one indica and one sativa strain--possibly a hybrid of the two--but at present customers seemed happy with his existing product and he considered that realm pretty well covered. Maybe if someone else in the area started to pursue the same business he'd be forced to consider a greater selection of the herb to keep up with the competition, but for now (ah, the luxuries of a monopoly) he was content to investigate his options as far as opium and home brewed alcohol were concerned. If he could find viable spores, he wanted to get some mushrooms growing, too.
@&#&$"But I reckon you're right," he conceded with some resolve. "No sense in abandoning all of my personal projects just 'cause Haku wants to terrorise us--even when we manage to kill him, if he managed to exert that much control over our psyches he'd have still won in some sense, anyway," he decided, the philosophical insight somewhat out of place for his usual "stick strictly to business" demeanour. In reality, it bespoke his positive sentiments toward Cotl, the quirky little fellow who he now considered a friend. Anselm never delved into highly personal discussions with folks he wasn't close to (or rather fond of), and as far as he was concerned, his general thought processes were highly classified information (this was a function of his paranoia, something kept so well under wraps that nobody would ever be the wiser). "Anyway, catch you in a few," he said with a merry nod as they turned and parted ways.

@&#&$Anselm went off to investigate in the opposite direction of the Imaginifer, and by the time Cotl's cry sounded he'd only found one thing of interest. By the time he approached the smaller male he was swinging that item expertly through the air with a huge grin. "Look what I found, eh? Oughta make our trip back home a little easier," he remarked, his toothy grin reflecting (barely) on the broad side of the machete. Obviously they'd have to be shifted to carry the traps--this would make navigation a little bit easier. "What'd you turn up?" he wondered, blinking around the inside of the old barn.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +453
[/html]

Messages In This Thread