switch blade caresses and a brass knuckle kiss.
[html]
Sorry for bein so late Sad 300+

Halo had certainly imagined other ways of obtaining victory in a fight with a wolf, but she tried only to see opportunity when it was revealed how her battle should be fought. It was similar to what she did with the sword, yet alien because she felt naked and weak without one of her beautiful twin swords. Using her agility and learn to use claws and fangs would surely be interesting. The young woman nodded when Anselm said it like it was; fighting dirty. Her lips curled mischievously, for she had seldom issues with fighting dirty. She thought of the loner and the blade that so effortlessly had come after him for the sole reason that she thought the clan had tried to gut him earlier the same day – and of course because she had wanted to. The girl was not even close to as bloodthirsty as the uncle that had violated her, but she was probably not as sane as your average canine either. Glorious dreams from her youth still inspired her and she still stretched to become something more than just another Lykoi. She wanted to be famous and she wanted to be terrible.

A chuckle escaped her lips when Anselm suggested a move that could be done to males in battle, though she felt uneasiness close in on shortly after when her thoughts continued and remembered what Samael had done to her. She did not shudder though, and she made certain that her smile remained, though her eyes certainly lost some of their sparkle that had been there moments before. ”I think this style of fighting might suit me perfectly.” she chuckled and brushed a few loose strands of dark copper hair that had managed to find their way to her face. As for rocks and sticks – especially sticks, she believed she could manage. Anselm continued to talk and she continued to listen, because his words were well thought through and she knew it was wise to absorb what he said. ”It almost sounds like an easy thing to do when you explain it to me, but I wonder how well I would be able to do it when the moment is at hand.” She had considered herself strong, yet had been a frightening, unmoving child when Samael had come after her as well.

It was the same with the sword and polearm training – she knew how she wanted it to move and do, but it was not always that easy to do it when she was sparring with Gabriel. One seldom had the time to think in the heat of battle and she wondered if her body would be quick enough with the brain controlling it manually. What she needed to do was to teach the body how to naturally respond to attackers. Practise, practise, which was all it was.

Table credit: Mary Poppins
[/html]

Messages In This Thread