Mooi bos
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
that is soooo much better suited for you. Jk.Jk.

Strel gave the boy the evil eye, trying his hardest to look impressively mean and vengeful. Let him think that the puny redhead had actually bite to his bark. The youth certainly seemed afraid at what the older male could, though probably would not ever really be able to, do. If he had heard what was passing through Gotham's mind, Strel would have probably laughed at his face and forgiven him at once for letting his ego swell just a bit. He would have clapped the boy on the shoulder and told him that a lesson had been learned, though he would expect some form of compensation for brain cells lost in the process.

"Stop calling me sir. I feel so old with you saying that. I'm barely an adult," he complained, rubbing fingers on his temples to stop the throbbing headache that had been forming there for the past two minutes. Of course he would get a headache after getting clonked on the head by a projectile. Why was the pup still cowering like that? Strel really was not remotely terrifying enough for the boy to still be shrinking himself down like this for so long. He should have realized by now that the redhead was about as threatening as a fallen leaf.

"Shouldn't you still be back home, wherever that is?" he prodded, lowering his head to look at the boy at his level, which was not too much lower than his normal view. There were more reactions when one looked at children at eye level instead of looking down on them. They would consider you an equal and follow instructs even better with that kind of respect. "What's your name, boy?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread