Mooi bos
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
is no problemo c:. Y I know, isn't Kiri just godly?

Strelein gave a blank look in response to the the pup's name. That was probably the most unimaginative name he had ever heard. And he knew something about imagination; he needed it to try to vie for a job in his pack. Peter Wolf was just a name that showed that either the pup thought he could fool the redhead, or that was really his name, the poor unfortunate creature should that be true. Rising back up, hands on hips like a parent standing over a child receiving reprimanding. Clearly the kid had some good sense not to give out his real name in case the redhead were a threat to his pack. That was laughable. Him a threat? Oh no, better run, the sewing boy has come to steal the puppies and women - rather, men - better run!

"Oh come on now, you can do better than that. Give me a better name," he requested, letting the semblance of a smile return to his facial features. Strelein's anger was ebbing away, and that left him facing a cowering boy that had probably wandered away from his home. Maybe he ought to just return the boy home with a slight talking to. "I thought kids were supposed to be good at making up stories." Or maybe there were always the serious kids already prepped for fighting and their serious lives. Strelein shook his head at the thought of that. It was a sad world, but what could he do? There had to be serious beasts or else life would not function properly without someone to regulate everything.

Clearing his throat and making his voice seem deeper than it was, the redhead added, "Okay, we can do this the hard way, which I'm pretty sure you won't like and I really don't want to have to bother with. Or we can do this the easy way." Eying the kid, the older male moved, pacing slightly from side to side. He was pulling this all out of his ass, having never had to discipline children. "The hard way is I take you back to Cours and have someone there 'talk' to you and identify you and then we take you home to talk with your parents." He did those air quotes on the 'talk' part, rolling his eyes at this option. "Or you can tell me your name and your pack, and I only take you back without a word of this to your parents."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread