Burn in the Cold
[html]

sorry for the delay i didn't forget you <3

Watching in through the window his red eyes caught the sight of the body jump at the sound he made, lip pulled up in annoyance at his packmate’s waste of time. Brushing the shaggy hair away from his good eye he watched Sterelin move in his mass of blankets, ears flickered as he waited on the younger male. Why was he still sleeping? By now his redheaded friend should have a job, being busy himself it seemed fine to Leroy to recruit him.

Leaning back as he opened the window the husky leaned in slightly, unfazed by Strelein’s glare his looked back in a normal though relaxed handsome face.
"What do you want, Leroy? And what are you doing outside my room?"

Both red eyes, good and bandaged watched Strelein speak in his own annoyed voice. Leroy rolled his eyes slightly with a low grumbled, he had work to do and this youngster can help. “You.” He said bluntly. “I’m doing repairs and checking everything I can on the hotel, I’m getting you up to help do some work.” Turning to hop down Leroy paused before looking back at Strelin with a raised brow.” You don’t have a job yet do ya Strelein? Doesn’t matter I’m going to need some help.” Turning away Leroy’s black and white body jumped back down to the ground, muscles tense and flexing with every movement of his body.

thinking talking

[/html]

Messages In This Thread