Burn in the Cold
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ands-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
it's not a problem c:

"Why didn't you check it before the weather decided to get cold and snow? Wouldn't that have been easier?" he asked, sticking out a tongue at the dog as he questioned him. Strelein blatantly ignored the order, choosing to wait as long as he could.

It seemed that the dog was in never in a mood to act far less gruff than he usually did. He was often kind of taciturn, though it was as if there was not much for him to say. If it were not for the completely emotionless and businesslike way that Leroy had said 'you', the redhead would have been touched that the other male had decided to address him in such a way. Instead he only huffed back at the black and white dog, not caring to voice his grievances with the other. Leroy did not seem to be in that rare mood now either, not taking anything other than a 'fine' for an answer to his request, demand really.

"Well excuse me for not having people ask clothing of me lately, Leroy." He mumbled something darkly as he slammed down the window after the dog dropped back down onto the ground. Of course, he then proceeded to open it back up, much faster than the first time now. "What the hell is it that you want me to do, actually? Do I need to go outside or do I get to enjoy the lovely empty, dusty rooms of the insides of the Hotel?" Strelein leaned against the window sill, fully content to do nothing but laze until the black and white man would bark and snap some orders at him. He was no carpenter, he did not know the trade that Leroy did. He could hammer a nail into wood, but that was something anyone with brain function and motor skills could do with ease.

"You know, Leroy," he said idly, flicking a small chip of paint out of the window. "It wouldn't kill you to be nice for an hour." Looking down at the dog with a slight glare, Strel continued, "Maybe then you'd know that I am trying to get a job."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread