ice on the runway.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">i know we didn't talk about this, but these two have never really had a thread together Big Grin if you don't want it, shoot me a PM and i'll change it ^^
@&#&$As night turned to dawn, the white blanket of snow dumped the previous night began to glow warm orange. So dramatic was the effect that it nearly masked the bronze coloured hybrid that ploughed along through it. Unlike his unfortunate companion Alacrity, the cold weather was not enough to send him diving under cover or keep him huddled around the fire, otherwise too miserable from the stinging numbness. Anselm truthfully loved snow, as was all too evident by the way he moved through it: he went in leaps and bounds, burying his snout in it as he dove in, then rising and shaking so that it settled upon his back. By the time he'd cleared the breadth of their territory, he was as much white as gold.
@&#&$The lupus moved with no particular direction, his convoluted path through the snow indicative that he was having his own private party. Although he was usually militant and structured in his processions, sometimes it was necessarily to cut loose and live a little. He could always do his rounds later--for now he just wanted to run and release some pent up energy that felt too random to channel. These moods were rare for him, but when they struck he refused to resist; Anselm was always a sucker for temptation. As time wore on and the sun cleared the horizon, however, he supposed it might be time to get on to real work. His romp had brought him to the fringes of Inferni's forest and he decided he could go to the Mansion to do his exercises.

@&#&$He wove his way through the icy forest, which seemed largely devoid of sound other than those generated by him crashing along. The snow cover seemed thinner here, but on top of the fallen leaves it made for some slippery situations. More than once he skidded to a halt just in time to narrowly miss a head-on collision a tree trunk, and once while leaping over a fallen bough, he managed to do a complete 360 upon landing. By the time he reached the mansion's gate, he could hardly contain himself. He went full throttle through the opening, literally laughing aloud as he slammed on the brakes and went skidding a full two yards... three yards... four... what the hell?!

@&#&$The patch of ice was unexpected to say the least, and here his toes flared out wildly as his dark nails grasped ineffectively at the ice. He hit the edge of the pond and the sudden increase in friction caused his body to lurch forward, causing him to land face first in a pile of drifted snow with a soft oof! He rose quickly to his feet and cast a quick glance around before casually striding along the frozen pond's perimeter. "Screw you, pond, I dare you to try that twice!" he exclaimed before dashing at it again. He wasn't really sure what anyone who saw him might think--so far as he knew he was alone, but he hadn't exactly been paying much attention, either.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +510
[/html]

Messages In This Thread