mansion expansion
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... stable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Eww terrible wait Sad

When the Russian told him that he'd never had cooked food before, Cassius wasn't surprised. He had only eaten cooked food on his way up the Mississippi, there quite a few fishing camps along the way so he stopped by and they gave him some cooked fish. He had some, thought it was genius, and asked them how they made it. They told him how, and then some. The fisherman also showed him how to cook chicken and other meats, and how to use spices. "Yeah, them rabbits tastes pretty good when cooked," he added.

Russia? That was quite a ways away. Cotl, one of the other residents of the house, was from Germany. Europe and Asia seemed to be sending quite a few individuals this way. Except this individual came with some family, a sister and father. Cassius sighed, wishing he brought his cousin Brutus. He said he'd follow him after he took care of something, but nonetheless Cassius trusted him.

"No, I actually ain't fisherman," the hybrid chuckled. "Although there was some on the way here and back home. I used t'live in them swamps, bayous we called 'em." Cass proceeded to plop the cooked rabbit chunks onto plates and sliced them up. "Them fishers taught me how to cook, actually. Their stuff was pretty good too." The brown coyote placed the slices neatly on the bread, placing some cheese and other condiments on the meat before placing the other slices on top. He handed one out to the Russian. "Here ya go," he offered.

He motioned for Silas to sit at the kitchen table and pulled out a chair for the foreigner and himself. "So," he went on, "Are you a fisherman? You seemed convinced I was. Not that it's bad or anythin'." he chuckled taking a bite of the sandwich.

Word Count: 300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread