Bits And Pieces
[html]

OOC: AWKWARD TURTLE :>

------------------------------------------------------------

Cassius was a bit surprised to hear about how Marik saw Germany compared to Cotl. It also seemed that Cotl's own parents kicked him out. He assumed they maybe didn't like how he was an artist or something. Warriors and soldiers were a common occurrence these days. Cassius cocked his head to the side. "Well, I -uh - di'n't know 'bout that. I guess that was his good reason not t'say much then," he muttered, looking down. He had never thought about that, and felt sort of bad because of it.

When he tried to explain what the parts were, it seemed that Marik had no clue what he was saying. Cassius figured, since not everyone was human-savvy here. He sighed, knowing it would be useless to try to explain further. Marik suggested that he go with him to Halifax, and how could the hybrid refuse? "Oh, sure I guess. I been plannin' with Cotl t'go fer parts. You can come too." Cass scratched his head. He thought about the storage box. Most computer parts weren't found individually, but inside the box compartment that everything else was in. Cassius gave Marik a questionable look. "Did the storage box it fell outta have a bunch o'buttons or pressable thingers on it?" he asked, unsure.

In an instant Marik was then trying to dig into his clothes, asking various questions that Cassius deemed a little personal, although he wasn't hiding a thing from anyone. Without thinking, Cass slapped Marik on the head, as if an owner was punishing a pet for peeing on the floor. "WHAT THE HELL 'RE YOU DOIN'?" Cassius looked at Marik, horrified by the situation, and slightly embarrassed to boot.

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread