Sunset, Moonrise
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position: bottom center;">
It was obviously going to take a while before Anderung grew accustomed to the way things worked around here. There were those who preferred the stability of a regimental existence, and there were those who had it forced on them. It seemed the female was of the latter, but here in Storm everyone was much more easygoing. They couldn’t force Anderung to loosen up, so at this point Phoenix decided to stop trying. “Well, I ain’t gonna force you t’ do what y’don’t wanna. You jus’ do whatever makes you feel most comfortable.” Phoenix did not rule Storm with an iron grip. It was his job to make sure everyone got along, worked together, and stayed safe. Aside from that, the members of Storm were free to live their own lives however they wanted.

Funnily enough, Anderung began to remind Phoenix of himself when he’d first come to Storm. Their origins were radically different, but like her he had tried to overcompensate with formality and professionalism around the other members of the pack. He had been the least likely wolf to ever become an alpha, and look where he was today. In time, he hoped the female would also start a new life of her own in Storm, as many had done before. And who knew? Perhaps this female might even become his daughter-in-law someday. His son Moon was reaching that age, and Phoenix had already noticed a change in his son’s mannerisms and scent. The idea of his son finding a girl tickled him somewhat, especially when he thought back on the deathly shy boy Moon used to be.

“Tell me a bit more ‘bout yourself,” he requested, sitting back to get more comfortable as he regarded the newest member of the pack. Her story didn’t sound like one filled with flowers and rainbow ponies, but as alpha Phoenix felt it his duty to know as much as he could about everyone in his family so he could best help them. “D’you have any hobbies? Skills? Have y’made any new friends in Storm yet?”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread