tuxedo waiters, black ties
[html]

WC: 359

Andy smiled at Ty’s lighthearted chuckle. Her tail thumped softly against the cool sand, making quiet whump noises as it hit the sand. As she sat there, side by side with this member of the Valley pack, Andy felt more at home than she had felt in a long time. It warmed her up, and she felt overwhelmed.

“ I enjoy the cold, and the night. Plus, I couldn’t sleep.” She admitted, laughing softly. “I thought a walk would help clear my mind.” She turned back to the ocean, her ears pricked forward to hear the distant crashing of waves on an unseen shore.

The tawny female felt utterly at ease; in the short while she had known the young male, he had always proven to be very easy to talk to. Many times, silence warranted awkwardness. But not now.

The stars above had started to shine a little clearer as some of the cloud cover had begun to disperse. She looked up, reveling in how beautiful the night sky was. It always made her thoughtful, looking up at the sky. It made her feel small; how small everything really was in the world, compared to the sky. She sighed, content.

Much more alert now, she wasn’t surprised when a voice followed a subtle scent coming nearer. Feeling only a little disappointed that this nice moment was about to be disturbed, she turned. Another smile appeared on her face at the sight of Anya.

“Hello.” She said. “You couldn’t sleep either?” Vaguely, Andy wondered how far off sunrise was. She knew she would be paying for pulling an all nighter later, but sleep seemed very far away from her at the moment. Not that she was complaining. This seemed like a much better way to spend a night.

The Tenens needed to start focusing on meeting all of the members of Phoenix Valley, especially with her new rank. She was expected to know as much as she could about her home and its members. She relished in the thought of this new challenge. Meeting new friends was definitely good with her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread