Restoration of Apartment Z
[html]

Rambly. :3 you too, I see! wc: 469

She never knew exactly what she wanted. Addison had moved packs for a silly reason and was now stuck away from her friends and family from Phoenix Valley. She didn't have that many family members there, but it was enough. She supposed that Haku and Cercelee were family as well, over in Dahlia de Mai, but they weren't related through blood. What she took that as was that they weren't really family, and were pretending. She had been adopted by Jefferson as a tiny, defenseless pup, and she'd grown up knowing him as her father. As she had gotten older she had realized that she did have a real mother and a real father out there somewhere...and that Jefferson was her adopted father. He had always been so good to her, too. Why had she chosen to leave him just so that she could follow a random wolf around without getting in trouble?

Even lately the girl (woman?) had been showing some indecisiveness. She had thought that she wanted to stick around Haku, but he was often out and around in places where she couldn't find him. So far he hadn't done anything to her to make her directly dislike him, but she could feel that, over the months, her feelings were starting to fade. Addison had other things to do in her life now that she was a full functioning adult. She could go wherever she wanted to (basically the city/suburbs) and could hang out with whoever she wanted. She wasn't up to spending so much time in the pack lands any longer...there was a whole new world for her to explore.

Now that she was getting out more she was meeting more wolves and having more experiences, she was finding out that Haku wasn't as interesting as she had first pegged him to be. There were more interesting wolves out there. Take Hemming, for example. She had never been so confounded and intrigued at the same time as when she was with him. He was the one that she would like to see again, that she would like to follow around and watch now. The female was a bit of a stalker, really, on top of her issues with thievery.

A wolf was approaching and she stood up, hanging onto her her cigarette between her teeth and using her hands to brush some of the frost from her brown fur. She coughed for a moment and plucked the smoke-stick from her lips, leaning down to put it out in the snow. "'Sup" She greeted Anya in return, rubbing her hands together. They were frozen! "I used to live here, but moved away...I'm Jefferson's kid Addison. I came by to hear some news and catch up with the pack--you live hear, yeah? Mind if I come in?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread