Your land, My land, Our land
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... abdino.png); background-color:#468498; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

©table code and image to jacoby; 530 words

Marik’s religion had no god at its head. It was all about the relationships that each person developed with another. There were the positions in which to practice with another partner, same gender or opposite it mattered not. His religion wasn’t of the traditional sort that most thought of when it came to religion. All because there wasn’t the involvement in death in it. Instead it was all about building relationships with another and pleasing one’s partner. In other words, it was the perfect religion for Marik. So Gabriel wasn’t likely to understand Marik’s religion. Even Marik’s very own brother wasn’t into it. But it wasn’t like he expected Cotl to take an interest in it. His brother was too much of a prude to take an interest in it. And his leader believed in wrath and bloodshed so it didn’t seem as if Marik’s religion would leave an impression on him either. It appeared that Marik would be left alone in practicing his religion. Which would be difficult since the religion centered around at least a couple. Though sometimes favoring a larger group. The hybrid would just have to wait to find someone that shared his interest with him.

He was only estimating about a week. It would take him a bit of trial and error at first. He wanted to try a smaller scale model at first to see if he could manage the basics of construction and mechanics. He wanted to make sure the small version would work before he actually put together the larger one. At least if he messed up on the smaller one it would be easy enough to take it apart and rework it then if he started out with the large model right off. He wanted to be certain that he could get the structure right on it. He only had a book to go by. He hadn’t ever seen one in his life so he had to go by what was written. That meant that he would have to figure it all out himself instead of being able to see what someone else had done and then being able to mimic it. But he didn’t doubt that he would be able to do it. It just might take him a few tries was all. So a week was just a good guess in order to be able to work out all of the kinks and anything else that might come up that wasn’t planned on.

He shook his head in response to the question but then decided to answer in words as well. “No, that is all. I will get to work on it right away. So if you will excuse me…” He bent down to pick up the book. After all he would need it in order to be able to see what he needed and how to build it. With the book back in hand he bowed his head before he turned and started to head off. He moved at a decent enough pace, one that showed eagerness in getting to work on something useful as well as lingering enough in case the leader had anything more to say.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread