I will let you hold my hand forever
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>
5 points

It was impossible not to detect his disapproval, but the girl was determined to not let the other canine’s distaste affect her the least. The man before her dared to believe he was better than her and he did not even have Lykoi blood running through his veins. The corners of the girl’s lips pulled gently upwards in an unconscious smile. His claws groomed harmlessly through the very tip of her tail and she withdrew it swiftly and let it wrap itself gently around her cream painted paws. She studied him with wonder and let her smile fade to allow her face to take in a more serious expression. She wanted to snap back at him with cruel words, but she could not afford such a move at the moment. Another thing experience had shown her was that it was not always wise to snap out and talk before thinking, something that she had done more often than not in the past. Despite his age and time in the pack she still thought she too deserved some respect with her position alongside him and so high up in general. Arrogance was something she loathed in others even if she was so full of it herself.

They stared at each other for a few moments before he frowned and finally began to speak. Oversized ears pulled back slightly as he said essentially the same as Anselm. She would have to learn how to relay on speed and try to avoid too much close battling. However, if she changed her perspective a little it would not be as hard to learn this as her mind insisted it would be. She had improved enormously with her armed skills, where she also sometimes had to make a deal out of keeping a certain distance to her opponents in order to be able to move her sword more successfully. This was not on two legs and this was unarmed combat though. Her eyes moved between the man’s face and paw as words turned into something of a full speech already thick of instructions and facts. She remained silent and alert as he explained and used his paw to better show off his examples to her. When he was finished he frowned again and stared at her. She stared back, half expecting more words to twist out of him.

She was not certain of what she had expected. Was he done or did he allow a moment for her to come up with questions and similar before he continued? She did not have any questions. Anselm had already explained similar things when they trained unarmed combat in luperci form, and this was something of the same thing, though for the young female it seemed more complicated because she was not really used to thinking of her jaws as a weapon in battle. With her gun she had shot canines from distance and with her sword she had slashed canines without fearing they would manage to get close enough to rip her up. Her body held no scars at all – something that was rare even for a canine that had lived a life in peace. One always had an accident when one was young or something along those lines, but Halo’s skin was flawless under the beautiful layer of golden copper with both light and dark hues. No wonder none could take such a creature serious in a warrior’s rank. She was young and untouched; a warrior merely in name though had only experienced a few scenes with true hostility and blood.

Theory was one thing though, but theory would not help her all in the actual situation. Her brain learned and memorized what he said, but her four legged body knew nothing. She had been eager to try things out and wondered if he considered the lesson done already. She was uncertain of what to say though, for it seemed he thought whatever she did was stupid. Then again, she had decided not to let his disapproval affect her. ”That’s useful information, but will I be able to do this when my body has so little experience? Theory is important, but I’m also looking for experience as well”

Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)[/html]

Messages In This Thread