I will let you hold my hand forever
[html]<style type="text/css">p{ margin:0px; padding:0px; text-indent:20px;}</style>

WC: 327

i heard they say the boy's missing

"Don't look down," Hybrid commanded suddenly once he noticed Halo was trying to find some uneven ground. "Don't in a battle. Use your peripherals," he added, trying to be helpful, if that was even possible for him. If the girl legitimately wanted to improve her fighting skills, she would have to begin treating basic training exercises as preparation for real battles. There was no reason to allow her to slack here just because he wasn't going to kill her for her mistakes. She would have to learn that to keep her gaze up so she could see an attack. He would have to show her how to read a canine as well. Hybrid had not realized how much he did instinctively just because until he was forced to explain them. He always kept his eyes on his enemy, waiting for a change in posture or breathing that would give them away. He could force his opponent against a tree by following the shadows, all the while keeping his gaze trained on the attacker. He would survey the battleground before a fight to familiarize himself with his surroundings; however, most fights were not planned, and he had to figure things out along the way. He didn't know how to adequately explain this to Halo, but he was pleased she had taken his direction.

It was easier for Hybrid to evade her first attack than it normally would be. He knew she would be throwing herself at him at some point. When she did, Hybrid waited, and when he could wait no longer, ducked low to the ground, letting his thin body lie parallel with the ground. He twisted upwards, trying to throw her over his shoulder, using her momentum against her. He aimed to simply toss her over his shoulder by twisting his upper body to follow her attack and project her away. If he was successful, she would meet the ground with a great amount of force.

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread