I will let you hold my hand forever
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>
Let me know if I should change anything! This thread is funny XD!

No one was as surprised as Halo when her fangs caught his leg. They sunk through, but she released short after and twisted to lash out like a snake again. Her feet danced; refusing to let her form know stillness as she aimed for something closer to his face. Then his eyes and jaws were there and ducked down towards what seemed to her to be her throat. She moved in the opposite direction of his flashing teeth, but found that he too could be lightening quick when she felt sharp pin points dig into her thickly pelted neck. She saw red then and twisted away before diving to dig her teeth into his flank at the same time as she kicked out with a hind leg in a wish to shatter his teeth. The area by her neck seemed to pulse with additional doses of pain and she realized that by twisting away she had let his teeth tear more. Hot liquid dribbled through the copper coated fur and she knew that she was bleeding. Was this still a friendly spar? He could not be trusted – he had injured Silas’s handsome face when he was supposed to be a protector and defender.

Table credit : Chelsie(Ásmundr)[/html]

Messages In This Thread