I will let you hold my hand forever
[html]

WC: 370.

i heard they say the boy's missing

Hybrid quietly slunk through the clan lands, taking his time as he patrolled the borders. Gabriel's words were still ringing in his head, and since the meeting, Hybrid had spent as much time as possible pacing back and forth across the borders. He zigzagged around the borders, sometimes venturing farther out than he needed to, in search of a potential trespasser. So far, he had not found anyone, but he had no doubts he would stumble across a Dahlia wolf sometime soon. With the eminence of the war looming over the clan's collective heads, he knew it would not be long. The last time Dahlia had attacked, it had been abrupt and unexpected. Hybrid expected the same, if not worse.

He made his way south along the borders of Inferni and Arachnea's Revenge. The mixed forest, home to an unimaginable number of spiders, was the only thing that separated Inferni from Dahlia. Hybrid sometimes wondered if what they truly needed was a mountain range between them to keep them away. Hybrid picked up the pace, trotting quickly as he rounded a bend carved out by a previous landslide or natural disaster. Much of the ground was ripped away, and was now lightly dusted with a thin layer of snow. As he made his way up the slide of the slope, he noticed the form of a coyote in the distance. As he approached, he realized it was not in fact just a coyote, but the hybrid form of Halo Lykoi.

He made his way slowly to the female, who seemed to be waiting for someone, or something. Hybrid frowned, but decided to see what she was doing anyways. He wanted to ask her, what do you want? but knew it would be nonsensical coming from the one who was approaching, not being approached. He came to a stop when he was a metre away from her and cocked his head to one side as he sized her up. Her eyes, like his, were a deep red. However, her eyes also had a certain sense of hesitant determination, which startled Hybrid. He looked to be deep in thought, and for a moment, Hybrid almost wondered what she could be thinking about.

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread