I will let you hold my hand forever
[html]

WC: 339. No problem! :3

i heard they say the boy's missing

Hybrid regarded the Hydra quietly as she spent her time thinking. It was only a few moments, but during that time, Hybrid could see her thinking. It was a strange thing to sit and watch someone as they shared thoughts with themselves, but would undoubtedly refuse to divulge them to anyone else. The elder Hydra could not even guess what she was thinking about, so he simply waited. Of course, he needed not wait long, for once she had noticed him, she spoke, quickly. She had a strange expression on her face, one which might have correlated with her thoughts or her words. Hybrid knew that there were few creatures who spoke what they felt, and few that believed anything they said.

He frowned suddenly when she posed her demand, taking a moment to consider her request. He wanted to retort harshly, asking her why he should care about her or her training. He wanted to say that it was not his duty to teach her anything (it was) and that he owed her nothing (he didn't), but knew he couldn't. As a Hydra, she was valuable in some way. She had proven herself to someone to 'earn' her rank, and he knew if he did not help her, she would only bring Inferni down. He chose to vocalize this.

"I will, but only because we don't need any weak" female "members of Inferni dragging us down." He sneered, then added: "I am doing this for the betterment of Inferni. You better not fucking disappoint me." His eyes glittered with unmasked loathing; he did not care for Halo and doubted he ever would. Although he would give her a chance to prove herself, she would only get one. He did not care how hard she tried or how much effort she put into it. It didn't matter in the end when you were facing your enemy. Your strength was the sum of your determination and training. In battle, it was only the end product that mattered and nothing more.

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread