You Gotta Fight For Your Right To PARTY
OOC: sorry this is so late, my computer keeps crashing on me, so I post less and less frequently D:
[html]

Aro pouted playfully as his sister called him fat and attempted to push him off, he was getting used to her calling him fat, he was rather large for a pup, though that still made him pretty small compared to other wolves. This time he was able to shrug off the personal attack rather easily as he let himself be pushed away, rolling onto the ground before darting back towards the hay. He was glad his sister had showed up, although she was occasionally bitter and scolding of his aggressive and trouble making behavior, she was still the only sister he had, and one of his closest friends at the moment. Of course, by closest he means closest to his age group, meaning she is much more likely to play than the other wolves, who were much more likely to just leave Aro be.

Before Aro had a chance to jeer her sister again, he saw her dashing right towards him, attempting to tackle him into the hay pile. Aro could have stood his ground, he could have stopped her from tackiling him, grabbed her bythe scruff of the neck, then tossed her in, but that just wasn't as much fun. Instead, he fell limp when her body slammed into his, sending both of them careening into the hay, all to the sound of Aro's laughter. The hay was a soft landing spot to fall into, but the occasional prick from one of the straws would sometimes poke into Aro, to which he'd jump a little. He laughed again as he buried himself in the hay, obviously having tons of fun with this, e was actually beginning to get bored here until his sister showed up, but now that she did he had all sorts of games and things he could still do in here.

<style>
.aro-table p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.aro-table b {color:#000000;}
.aro-table {width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #686952; background-image: url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 200px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #D1D9AD; text-align: justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread