mark of the beast.
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: 328:SSWM

No reason not to the other male responded. With that, Cotl unstrapped it from the back of his head and passed the gas mask to his acquaintance. Cotl could not call the male a friend, he had not found anything particularly charming about the male, and this was simple business for Cotl. There hadn't been thought about a bonding experience, though, things could change. I mean, he could have been in for a surprise, like he was with Halo. He never expected to find a nice person, a diamond in the rough. The male just never really expected any trade to be nothing more than business in the beginning. If he found a friend, then power to him. The Imaginfer handed the lighter, along with the mask. Your promised sword in return for the tattoo the male spoke to him again, holding out the blade in trade for the mask, in a mini trade that was. Cotl clutched the blade by the sheath before he let the male grasp the mask and Cotl was quick to draw the sword from it's sheath. He inspected it, being in a well kept condition. It was sharp still, and looked like it would still cut through things particularly easily. The male smiled lightly, and nodded his head, while re-sheathing the sword and then looking to the other male. Phantastisch. the simply German word was spoken by the male. Cotl then pointed at the bed. That's where you'll be laying down for me at. -MEH- You'll have to show me where you want it specifically, und... he paused and looked at the male. Did you bring the paper with the design? the male asked the other, figuring it would have been better for him to just keep it from their previous meeting, but he also guessed that he would want to admire it before it was on his back or some shit. He didn't know, he knew that people were weird though and did some strange shit like that at times.

Speak

[/html]

Messages In This Thread