after supper walk a mile
228[html]

After a long moment, Gabriel finally spoke and in a tone she had not been expecting. Her ears flatten on her head and she struggled to find the words in order to explain. She did not even know what to say because anything she did would be unacceptable. Her eyes looked up slightly to try and catch his expression but she saw nothing. Her nose as filled with the scent of blood and it messed with her thought process. "I... I uhm..." she started but did not know what to say. It was repeating in her mind, what she could piece together as far as imagery went. She had blocked out the last few seconds before Gabriel had taken over and "rescued" her. "I d-don't know," she said and shook her head slightly that did little than show her distress.

"It—it came back at me," she stated, but that was obvious and after that, she said no more. The woman was scared of the punishment Gabriel would have for her. She felt there was much more damage he could do being stronger than a female and she started to picture Astaroth in front of her. Her father's dark form appeared and she winced, drawing back and away but she did not run away. She waited, stiff, and her chin brushed the light dusting of snow beneath her weight.

<style> .vie-leashed p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; text-indent:20px; } .vie-leashed b {color:#E3CC62;} .vie-leashed-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;} .vie-leashed {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:350px; background-color:#B68328; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vieiratable1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:151px; text-align:justify; padding-bottom:10px; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread