Too bad dark languages rarely survive
She sighed and laid her cheek against her knees as she gazed up at her brother. She was indeed like a child trying to sit at the adult’s talbe, her own legs would have dangled over the edge of the chair if she’d sat properly. She let her gaze drop back down her to feet quickly as he spoke, his words causing a warm glow upon her cheeks. She knew that DaVinci cared about her but they were not normally creatures of many words, atleast not when it came to their emotions. The words that DaVinci spoke were too much for the girl as a sniffle came to life, a small sound in the large room as she whispered quietly. ”I won’t.. “ and she meant it. She had no reason to find a mate and children had never been much of an idea to her, even if the children of the clan adored her. She figured it was because she was just about as tall as most of them were, but now she began to wonder.

Zana was quiet as he spoke softly of Aisleran and what he did and didn’t know. It made her feel better to know that the man had never known she had been utterly clueless to the scheme of things in the way of the clan. She shifted in the seat and followed DaVinci’s gaze out the window as she listened to the call of the birds beyond. She sighed softly and climbed out of the chair, once more reminded of what she didn’t share with the rest of the world around her. She bit her lip to keep her eyes from tearing up but there was little more she could do than that. She shook her head and turned back towards DaVinci as she spoke. ”Thank you, I think perhaps I should go now though..” she was quiet a moment before admitting. ”There’s a lot I have to think about..” and a man I need to find she added silently. She knew that sooner or later she was going to have to apologize to Aisleran.

She moved towards the door once more before hesitating in the doorway before saying softly. ”I wish she could have been here..” There was no further need to explain, she knew that DaVinci would know exactly who and what she meant. Before she could find another excuse to remain Zana walked out the door quickly and padded down the hall to her own quarters, knowing that she’d need to clean herself up a bit if she was going to go looking for Aisleran and explain things. She didn’t tell DaVinci but she knew that sooner or later she’d have to go speak with the ollamhs as well, to see if there were any more surprises waiting for her that she ought to know since DaVinci was obviously busy with other things and probably wouldn’t be able to find the time to explain anything even if he wanted to. Zana shook her head and sighed, knowing that this adventured was going to grow even stranger with every turn it took.

Messages In This Thread