A new world for a new day
[html]
ooc: yeah huh

"Well that's no surprise." The young pup said with a cocky grin. "My dad is the number one fighter in all of crimson dreams! I intend to follow his footsteps, and become the best when I grow up too!" He then grinned excitedly and puffing his chest up. However, his head then sulked slightly as he made a small groan "Though I don't think I'll ever get as strong as daddy...." But the shame quickly subsided as the boy looked towards the sun again with interest, though now he had to squint as the sun's brightness began to take him by surprise. His father was the warrior wolf of Crimson Dreams, though Aro didn't know that title yet, and idolized his father's status. At this point, he was only hoping to become half as good as his father, as becoming stronger than that seemed impossible in his eyes.

Aro listened to her explanation of the sun and moon and smiled, his spirits raised by the fact the sun might make up for what he had done. However, he heard the female say there were many stories behind the sun, which gave the young pup an idea. Turning to the female, he asked "So there are more stories then that one?" He asked, sitting down and cocking his head to one side. "Does...does that mean we could make our own story about it?"
<style>
.aro-table p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.aro-table b {color:#000000;}
.aro-table {width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #686952; background-image: url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 200px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #D1D9AD; text-align: justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread