Cry over spilled milk
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... wtable.png); background-position: top-center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I hope you don't mind me skipping their walk over xD;;

Strelein was not really surprised when the young child did not really take his actions to heart. He was not a scary person. To say he was scary would mean one had pissed him off and he came at them with sewing needles between his fingers in a fit of anger. Even that was entirely impossible since he would never put in the effort to get up to attack someone in such a situation. He would merely toss the needles or pick up spools of thread, or a rock. Strel's major form of attack would be throwing rocks. Oh yes, he was as menacing as a turnip. Or a cabbage. Strel was a terrifying as a garden vegetable. Or maybe the girl was brave and old enough to know better than to believe his play-growls. That had to be it, otherwise his ego would deflate a bit more.

He gave of a shrug, clearly thinking nothing of it. It was the courteous thing to do, especially in this weather. It could start snowing anytime and to leave a mother and her young child out in such a condition would simply not due for a Cours des Miracles gentleman, sexual orientation aside. Besides, the little girl was simply adorable, and he could not just leave her out here with only her mother for warmth. Surely they could get a roaring fire made in one of the downstairs rooms for the child to keep warm and to be fascinated with. He had always been fascinated by the fire when he had learned to make a flame. Even now, at an age where he was approaching three, he was still engrossed by flames whenever he came into view of them.

Strel shook his head, and put up his hand. "Think nothing of it. It's the proper thing to do, first of all. Second, you are clearly not guests who mean harm. The Chien Hotel is simply the best place to go to be comfortable, especially if you're merely spending the night, which I'm assuming you are as it is getting late." He hoped he was right on the money. Traveling back home with a slumbering pup was not an easy thing to do, especially considering how dangerous it could be at night for anyone, not only a mother and her child. He waved his hand to the woman, edging her on to follow him. He would lead her there and try to situate her with a nice room for her and 'Dizzy'.

After some time, they managed to get to the front of the Hotel, some of the windows alighted with the members inside lighting up their scavenged candles. Strel wondered when they would be able to figure out how those humans ran their generators to power their vast cities. The door was pushed up and he stepped to the side to let Hanna into the entrance hall. "If you go to the right, you'll find the living room. I'm sure I can find some firewood to burn if you would like," he offered, trying to be as accommodating as he could be. He had never really welcomed a total stranger to the Hotel, though a few friends of his he would gladly welcome there. "A drink for the lovely lady?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread