show me your teeth
[html]
<style type="text/css">.kaeviera2 b {color:#ffffff;}.kaeviera2 p{ text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}</style>

I wasn't absolutely sure where either of them are right here, I assumed Viei was just in the entrance of the cave and Snake was hanging back a bit, if this needs to be changed please let me know. ^^ 433.

It had only been moments Kaena was returning to the caves herself. Inferni had been a flurry of activity lately—there simply was not time for random excursions out into the wild beyond the border anymore. All of her time was spent in preparation, looping around the borders more times than she could remember. All of Inferni was on the utmost alert; the clan was on hyper-alert at the moment. The meeting the other day had left them all with a feeling of unease, though the silvery coyote believed they were prepared to engage in war. She did not know whether they were prepared to dethrone Haku Soul. It would require violence; it would require hatred and cunning deeper than his own, and such things were hard to come by in normal canines. Even Kaena herself doubted her own issues and viciousness was rival enough to Haku's.

The hybrid woman was settling down in her cave, a fat winter hare laid out on one of the stone shelves toward the entrance to the cave. The stale smell of blood wafted throughout the cave, but it hardly bothered Kaena, who was used to such things. She had killed two of them just under an hour ago toward the upper corner of the coyote territory, past the strange springs and into the waste. The rabbits were one type of food that was plentiful on the Waste; the rabbits liked the soil type, it would seem, and their burrows occasionally made for dangerous ankle traps, though most Luperci were quite able to detect the underlying scent of rabbit and know to watch their steps. The hybrid was beginning to wonder about Vieira when there was a noise toward the entrance of the cave, drawing the coyote's attention.

The smell of blood increased exponentially with the haggard figure in the door; the coyote's single eye widened and she took several quick steps forward, looking from Vieira to Snake and back again. Snake hung back a few feet behind Vieira, who seemed to clutch the cave's wall for support. Without hesitation or thinking much, the coyote offered out her own weight to help the other canine inside, carefully looping it about Vieira's waist, leaving it there to dangle lightly rather than press onto the girl's flesh. It was obvious enough she was wounded; Kaena could not yet tell where it was most serious, as the Quintus's back faced away from Kaena. The one-eyed hybrid looked to Snake, her silence and stricken look posing the question just as well as if she had actually spoken it aloud: What happened?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread