I am a question to the world
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... able-1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
All I ask is that Strel is not terribly hurt xD

Strel did not know what the hell brought him here, to the borders of Inferni. He knew about what the warnings were upon coming close to them, and he had stumbled upon a skull, then another, then another. The fear had blossomed in his heart, spreading throughout him like a disease raging uncontrolled in the body of an immunodeficient patient. He whimpered at the growl that echoed forth at him. Slinking away was no longer an option. He needed to run, though he did not know how generous this coyote was going to be. So this was going to be his first bad experience with one of those breeds. Snake had been nice enough, but who was this beast angrily telling him to leave? Strel meant no harm, and he was trying to move away as best as he could.

Sniffing the air, the redhead gazed about him to determine exactly where the growling coyote was. The overbearing scent marks near him blocked out the potential for him to find Sam on the border. The scents confused him, and he ended up entering the territory instead of fleeing it. That was when he yelped loud and clear. He shifted as fast as he could, knowing he could run far more in his lupine form than the other two since one was built for power, and the other for versatility. Strel was going to survive this, no matter what the coyote wanted.

"I'm leaving! I mean no harm!" he cried, pleaded passionately with whatever coyotes were listening to him, smelling him on the wind, and approaching him to rip his neck out. He cried out, walking out of the territory, back to where there was less to fear for trespassing. Here he could die, and that sounded like hell. Wolves were not welcome here and he had accidentally stumbled upon it, passing the skulls that cautioned his kind that they could easily not live if the other decided to rip their head off their shoulders.

Strel only hoped the coyote did not decide to pursue.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread