I am a question to the world
[html]

wc: 313 (yes, I agree, archive soon?)

The taunting from the wolf hit Sam hard. He really didn’t know why he was backing down. Normally, he would have given the larger canine something to remember him by. He was ashamed of himself.

The angry buzzing in his skull was beginning to die down, giving him more thinking capacity. His aggression rose in a swift spike, and he leaped to his paws quickly. The fur on his back, freshly flattened, once again stiffened upward. His tail rose, and he bared his teeth.

“You think I can’t teach you a lesson you won’t soon forget, you insolent whelp?” He snarled. His tongue darted out to swipe at his salivating lips. “I could easily kill you, yes. It would be easy, like breaking a twig.” It felt good to taunt the wolf like he had taunted him; it made him feel better.

“As for decorating myself with your pelt? I only do that with clean fur.” The insult would have infuriated him, had the situation been reversed. He was growing tired with all of the taking. He stepped forward stiffly, preparing himself.

“This ends now.” With that, he lunged at the multicolored wolf, his teeth bared. The coyote landed with a huff on the wolf’s back, his front legs scrabbling, looking to gain purchase in the fur. His teeth found flesh, and he bit down. He held on, tasting blood, but not much. He must not have as good a hold as he thought.

The coyote released, paused briefly, before running at the wolf, hoping to drive him out. In all honesty, the wolf was bigger, more muscled. He could easily beat the smaller canine’s ass, if he had a mind to. His muzzle was wrinkled in a silent snarl as he rushed the wolf, unsure if his plan to run him out would work.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread