I am a question to the world
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Will be archived after this Smile thanks sweetie <3

Strel growled, letting his teeth showed in a display of force at the coyote. Those were insults to his very being and he took them quite personally. His temper flared, and he let out a low rumble from his throat. He was not going to take this stranger's shit, despite all of his fears of death and bodily loss. He spread his feet apart more for better purchase even as his limbs itched to run. The corners of his snarling lips turned up a bit. There seemed less to fear from the coyote standing before him than he had thought. The man had some issue going on, causing him to move poorly and his judgment was clearly on the fritz. It seemed as though a bit of clarity had come on the stranger, but it did not matter. Strel was still fast enough to move away and escape. Hopefully.

"At least I don't have the blood of innocen-" he stopped, yelping as the coyote's teeth suddenly sank into his back. Thankfully it was not deep, but it hurt him enough to cause a stifled scream. He did not want to have someone show up. He twisted his head around to gaze at the wound as the coyote moved back towards Inferni lands; it was bleeding, but weakly. It was nothing to worry about, for now. He just needed to get it washed a bit, and maybe get a cloth compress and he would be right as rain in a few days.

"You...bastard," he fumbled with his words, struggling. He got hurt, albeit mildly, but that was nothing to complain about. It could have been worse. "I hope you walk into a bear trap." Strel back up, then turned to run back home. His back ached, but considering his flesh was still intact, it was a good thing. Besides, now he know, he could defend himself if he really wanted to. He could also run away and survive. That was good to know as well. It is okay to be a coward. Sometimes.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread