baby, it's cold outside
[html]
wc:330

The mad king had his teeth bared in a grimace as he paced back and forth, rubbing his one hand against his thigh to try and warm up. His fur might be long and flashy, but it just wasn't thick enough to ward off the winter air, not like the wolves could. Maybe it wouldn't be so ridiculous to find a pair of boots... He could still look swashbuckling if he played his cards right. Yes, it was decided - he would order Firefly to find him some footwear presto! His dark ears flicked forward at the sound of a voice, and he turned around, meeting a pair of accusatory green eyes set in a lovely young face. What had he done now?

"...And I thought it was cold outside," he quipped, raising an eyebrow at the disheveled woman. What was with the women around here? They were all so... moody! It was a good thing they were easy on the eyes, because without those lovely curves, there would be no point to putting up with all the tirades. The tall Optime moved brusquely forward, curious as to the warm scent wafting through the air. Was that hot food? The pins and needles were beginning to prick in his numb extremities, but he ignored the unpleasant sensation.

"Mademoiselle, you could start by fetching me a bowl of whatever's brewing in there. Do you know how cold it is out there?" He flashed her a grin, hoping to playfully disarm her until he could remember what her name was. Or had they even been introduced? The memory was hazy, since there had been a good amount of drinking that night, before and after. Had the stray whelp survived? "I could use a drink, too, you do owe me a bottle," he added as an afterthought. It was only fair, right? That little Ruri-lookalike had claimed his liquor, and he could certainly use some now. That brought a warmth like no other.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread