tell me lies tell me sweet little lies
[html]
boy, do I suck! D:

Jacquez smiled faintly as he heard a muffled growl beneath the covers, knowing she would no doubt come flying out in a foul mood any second now. Sure enough, a tousled Firefly emerged in moments, her emerald eyes flashing as she glared venomously at him. But when she spoke, her tense voice quickly adopted a silky, sultry tone, one that threw the king off-guard once again. Her words come across as sarcastic, but the wolf leaned to drape herself against his body, so warm compared to the bitter winter outdoors.

Licking his lips, the mongrel slid his hand to her hip, crooning, "Mmm, what lovely suggestions. And how kind of you to initiate, dear Firefly. C'est une surprise agréable, très agréable en effet." Her palm felt good against his cheek, her breath against his ear even better. Why, this arrangement was working even better than he'd hoped; it might be the closest thing he'd ever get to settling down. He had no idea the secret she was hiding, the secret that would make it all fall apart.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread