fake it or break it
[html]

I thought I was supposed to go after James, but it says my name in the title now so I am just gonna go?

Andy’s ears twitched to the side as she caught what Pendzez said to Ty. She knew that the younger red male hadn’t meant any harm in his inquiry for a training match. Shrugging it off, she turned her attention once more to the patriarch. It really wasn’t any of her business, anyway.

She was glad she would be of some use in these times of war and violence. She knew how important her job was, and she was proud to have been given the opportunity to prove herself. The young tawny female was glad she would be able to do this daunting task alongside her friend Anya. Something this important was better left to more than one individual anyway, and the paid got along very well together.

The Tenens glanced around the clearing, taking in the packs’ reactions to this meeting. They were pretty mixed; it seemed that many of the Valley members would rather just stay completely clear of this whole situation. Andy couldn’t blame them; she would much rather have nothing to do with the fighting of the two resident packs that resided nearby. But, they had no choice in the matter, and she was glad that they were taking the chance now to get prepared should anything happen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread