volcano choir
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rp/th5.png) no-repeat top center; font: 10pt/16px times new roman; color: black; text-align: justify;">

Honestly, she was relieved to know that her mother hadn’t had any more children. It was partially out of selfish reasons that stemmed back to a much simpler time, but Corona had grown tired of having them to look out for, even if she had never had anything to do with the majority of them. Maybe it even went back to the concept that her mother would abandon them just as she had seemingly done to the last two litters. It was better her focus were on grandchildren anyway, at least from Corona’s standpoint she could be certain that her mother would cherish them and teach them so much more than any one of her children could; she could be quite influential. Her experience amassed their own collectively.

“Surely, seeing how many of us there are. Ahemait has children, Gabriel does too, which I’m sure you know about already. I wouldn’t be surprised if any of the others haven’t settled down away from here.” Conway had been quite taken with a certain girl back in France who Corona could not remember, and of the siblings she had grown apart from she banked on him to have had children first. Then again, maybe it was a good thing that none of them were around. Savagery was not for everyone and she was willing to hope that whatever fire or poison that ran their veins had not been given to all of them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread