something in the air
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... viban2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Wait, is she shifted or not? Thought she was in that first post D: Also, this is crap, I apologize SoSuWriMo 226

The younger canine seemed to tense until Savina spoke to her and then she appeared to realize that she was in no danger from her. Her heart went out to the young girl. Before she even said it it was clear that she was a little turned around and to be lost was distressing enough without being lost in the snow. Still, she was glad that she had found the girl and not someone from Dahlia de Mai. "Inferni is in that direction," she said pointing off to the north and a little bit east. "Do you want me to walk with you for a little while? So you don't get turned around again?" She had gotten lucky this time, but letting the smaller female walk away was not something Savina could do in good conscience.

It came to her mind that she probably wouldn't trust her right off the bat, so if she dropped a few names perhaps that would help her realize that she truly was a friend and not a foe. "My name is Savina, Savina Marino. I'm from Crimson Dreams and I know Anselm de le Poer who lives in Inferni, he's a good friend of mine." It was a shot in the dark whether or not she would know Anselm, but luckily for the Italain she was talking to his granddaughter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread