Black leather boots spit shined so bright
[html]
"I have to agree with you, we should keep moving, you never know who will show up on our doorstep." Ty replied to Andrea's question. With that, he turned on the spot and began to move along the boarders again, hoping the other two would follow. It was nice to have the other two with him now, he was beginning to get lonely on the patrols, and Andrea and Anya were good friends to have along with him, it would allow him to at least talk with others while he was out and about.

And honestly, there was a lot to talk about now, war had arose onto the peaceful territories. Although he knew everyone had heard it, he had gotten very little feedback on how they felt about the war. Everyone had recently simply been accepting the war's existence, but nobody had been asking questions, or even talking about the war at all, that was worrisome to Ty. Many of the wolves probably had their own worries and thoughts about this conflict, they had to, they were part of this land as much as those in Dahlia or Inferno, they might have relatives or friends nearby, and usually that worry for their friend would make them do something stupid. Ty felt it would be healthy for the group to talk about it, allow them to get their feelings out into the open, hopefully keeping them calm and preventing them from going to make those actions.

"So...this war....what do you two think about it?" Ty said to the other two, simply acting on thought. "I mean...I don't know how you two feel about this, but I'm not surprised...it was bound to happen, even in a peaceful place like this. Although I don't agree with Jeff's idea of not allowing Inferni into our lands for sanctuary..." He then turned to the other two. "But honestly, what's your take on this, you think we're doing the right thing?

words: 326
[/html]

Messages In This Thread