And the meek shall inherit the earth
[html]

OOC: Really sorry for the horrible wait! DD: He'll settle in the cave, yes please

This was where his journey was finally ending. It had taken many weeks, but he had never lost faith or given up. Nightly, he had prayed to the Lord for guidance and help and He had provided. He had found Inferni and Gabriel and they were going to let him into their ranks. From now on, he would have to work hard and prove himself. Even if the leader had no faith that religion could guide him, his advice was sound. Jedidiah would not become canon meat in a war where the Lord was not going to guide him. He would pray and he would bring advice to those who wanted it, but Gabriel was right. He could not rely on religion for everything. Still, God had not let him down and he would not let Him down either.

I understand, Gabriel, madam. Thank you for taking me in. For now, I would like to find a somewhat secluded place to make my den. He bowed his head towards the Aquila and the Centurion in turn, remaining dignified as he did so. Jedidiah would not fall prey to the sin of pride, but he would not become someone's rag, either. Without another word, he followed Kaena into the lands and towards the cave, where he would make his new home. Food would be easier to find in a pack but for now, he needed time alone with himself and God, to give thanks for everything the Lord had given him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread