She's to much to handle
[html]
ooc: Sorry about her being to much. Tell me if she is still crossing to many lines I'll dull her down a little more :3: This post has been edited.

Gunner kept her eyes on the male avoiding the she wolfs gaze. It changed when the golden women spoke. Yellow eyes looked at her slowly. She spoke of the potentials of war. Their attitudes seemed to fall into place with that simple knowledge. They would think she was the enemy maybe, or of some threat to their pack. The lack of experiance among her own kind was leaving her with no known way to react.

The urge to reach for the dagger concealed under her wavy hair came into her hand, but she reasured herself that this was not the same as before. She had the speed and experiance now to defend herself, she wasn't in the same position to be scared like she had been as a small pup. She kept her arms crossed so not to reach for the weapon and focused on the two before her.

Packs required acceptance, something she had never had to go through before. It was all just a facade to begin with, breaking down some of the walls wouldn't hurt in this situation. Gunner didn't want to let the hurt little girl Sarai out from where she had buried her in her mind so long ago, but she couldn't lie to either of them when she knew Sarai would be better in this situation.

"War changes a lot of things." Keeping her face a concrete wall she looked to the old Sarai and what her polite self would have done. Gunner wanted to say something sarcastic and guarded, the lack of knowledge and how to deal with these situations made her akward. "I'm here because I left my old home after a large...dispute."getötet das Arschloch."

"Look I'm not any good at this and I'd like to stay here. I can be a blacksmith of sorts and I'm good with weapons." Gunners' body staid tense and her eyes had averted again. She didn't really know what they were looking for. She'd forgotten that they didn't even know her name. Yellow eyes sparked with fire as she looked into the distance. Being civil wasn't something she was acustom to, but it was something she apperantly had to learn.

"She's more then you can handle...."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread