She's to much to handle
[html]
ooc: Sorry about her being to much. Tell me if she is still crossing to many lines I'll dull her down a little more :3: This post has been edited.

Gunner stood still with her eyes averted. They spoke, but not to her at first. The words were almost like they were looking at a piece of meat in her mind. She had earned it and maybe she'd rather they think she was repulsive and that she couldn't control her mouth. Sarai would have been appauled by their feelings, Gunner wasn't she could ignore it strive off of it. Her yellow eyes could look at them again as Gunner brushed Sarai from her consious. She was no longer that stupid girl, she would defend herself from the hatred and the memories.

Looking at the golden women Gunner smirked slightly eyes lite with the fire of her personality. "Gunner Banes." That was explanitory enough. The golden women rambled on about spying. She a spy? It wasn't likey, watching people and what they did bored her, and she had no interest in being anyones pawn again. These two wouldn't know that. Let them think what they wanted to think she wasn't going to comment on it.

When the male spoke she nodded curtly accepting his name. She'd never had to remember a name before, all the people thus far in her life had been nothing but flecks of dust on her glass and she wipped them off. He explained her rank in this pack and Gunner let her eyes drift away again. "That's fine. I'm used to being at the bottom of the food chain." She said it with a hint in her tone, but she kept her emotions controled as she could. Screw them and their protocals. Her face didn't show her anger. They didn't trust her, that was expected of course.

"She's more then you can handle...."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread