She's to much to handle
Sosu-562

Firefly was quiet as she stood beside Vigilante. She would never have wanted the female within the pack but it wasn’t her call. You did not invite vipers into your nest and she believed that this young one might just be that. She shifted slightly as the Constable became to speak, her eyes glancing towards him as he spoke of Firefly’s opinion. She wasn’t sure still how she viewed the man as a leader but she would figure that out later, for now she was fine with his way at taking control of the pup. She nodded slightly at his words as she let her eyes drift back to the girl when she gave her name. It seemed that Vigilante had subdued the girl for a moment but Firefly didn’t believe for a second it would last long.

Her mind turned back to the possibilities that the girl was a spy as she narrowed her eyes and waited to see just what the girl would think of the offer that the Constable granted her. She so hoped that the child would just leave and go pester another pack but she wasn’t granted such leave as the girl quietly nodded and gave a short explanation that she was use to being viewed as little in the eyes of others.

Firefly gave a very unladylike snort as she shook her head and commented. ”Be sure to remember your place then. I might not be lenient if I find you showing such disrespect as you showed today.” She didn’t really care what Vigilante thought of her approach to handling disrespectful foul mouthed creatures that got under her skin. Her rank allowed her to do just that, if he wanted to speak of her personal issues later he could. She watched the girl for a second before she turned her face back to Vigilante and the words he spoke of.

She gave a brisk nod of her head as she spoke. ”I don’t believe that Gabriel would ever use a child like this, even if it wasn’t a child of the clan.. but I wouldn’t put it past Haku. He’s been known to stoop to some very low levels.” her eyes darkened as she thought of the things that she had done in the shadow of her leader. The last war had changed her quite a bit, but it wasn’t until she’d left the pack, or as they’d liked to believe, been thrown from the pack, that she’d realized how twisted and corrupt her mate had been. She hoped for this child’s sake that she hadn’t found herself all twisted up in one of his plans.

Her voice was sharp as she turned her head back to Vigilante and stated her honest opinion. ”I don’t care what you do with the tramp as long as she stays out of my way.” That didn’t mean that Firefly would stay out of the young woman’s way, it just meant that she had better not come looking for the silver and gold woman anytime soon or she’d find herself shown where she stood in the ranks of the pack. Her emerald orbs narrowed as she glanced at the girl once more before turning to leave. She’d seen enough of the stray to last her a good week or two and she wasn’t about to stick around a moment longer.

Messages In This Thread