tsiladoosgi
[html]

Word Count: 412 If you would like, I would think this would be a good place to wrap this up for now, yes? Smile

Yeah, her mother certainly would be the type to put her foot down on matters that were strictly accustomed to her. Now that Mischka was brought up, Asha was careful to only really ponder about the individual she was for so long until she had to shut her emotions down completely. She was a beautiful individual inside and out, and while there was a side of her that knew it wasn't fair and that her time came way too soon for her to depart from the rest of her family, Asha knew that life in general was only to keep things at balance. There would be no favors or special conditions for anybody in this world, no matter if you were the wealthiest individual out there, or the healthiest, or the most intelligent. If your time came, that was your time, plain and simple. The good thing about it was Mischka could still live on between them through good memories, laughter, and inside jokes. She was always there, even if she wasn't there physically. "Yeah, she'll curse me with many moons of nightmares. I swear, I'm pretty certain that was her." Asha mused, with a smirk. Reverting back to the conversation about the bull and Aidan, Asha rolled her eyes. "You mean Aidan go gentle on me." She said knowingly.

Explaining the bout with Cambria and her situation with her parents, it made common sense enough that of course they would be wanting to check up on their daughter to see how she was faring within another pack. At least the parents were willing enough to give their daughter a chance to bloom and learn new concepts within the Tribe, and Asha could only look forward to even more new faces and even new potential members that would be willing to embrace their customs. "Well, that makes sense, then. I would actually like the idea of more visitors coming to us, sort of like foreign exchange students, or something." Maybe AniWaya can get a whole business running, with teaching everyone how to horse back ride, or grow tobacco! As far as meeting Cambria and setting her up for a lesson one day, Asha nodded to this. Seems like they would have to pick out which mare would be best for her. "Oh, I'd definitely like that. At least it'll give me something to do instead of always putting holes in things with my arrows and whatnot." Asha mentioned with a brief shrug.

<style>
.asha-B02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.asha-B02 b {color:#79506E;}
.asha-B02-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.asha-B02 {background-color:#BBA8BB; padding:318px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/ashatable_blank.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2F202F; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread