tsiladoosgi
[html]

That's perfectly fine. (: I wasn't sure how to start it out this time, so I just sort of went with what came off the top of my head. Haha.

This winter held a peculiar harshness to it, or at least the young Amara had thought so herself; especially for one that was living the rogue's lifestyle, and could only find the comfort in home wherever she decided to rest her head next. Her lingering destinations had changed dramatically since leaving the original tribe lands, for Asha had not, and in some manners could not, stand to stay in one single place for too long. Ah, the tell-tale symptoms of wanderlust; it had struck her just as severely as the virus did to her mother. Maybe a day and a half tops to stay in one location, until her interest would cast herself with her steed and her Spirit Guide somewhere else for exploration. The winter was a harsh one indeed, but it would also prove to hold many lessons learned and maturity. She had been in her own company this whole time, with the only prospect of her Spirit Guide to help her, and Aidan as a means of transportation. This journey for the second time around proved to reveal some things about Jaya, mainly their similarities. She couldn't help but have found a much closer, understanding bond than before. There were different techniques that she learned in order to interpret his ways.

Slowly making ways into what was proclaimed the "village", there wasn't a soul to be seen at first. It was just as she had assumed; everyone sound asleep yet. The snow fall here was at least lighter upon the ground than in the mutual territories, for the steps of her kind had worn the snow thin and more manageable to walk through. Asha had remained upon the high top of Aidan, simply observing all of the tell-tale structures she could remember. They did not change or age like a human did, for most stayed the same ever since they were first established. It wouldn't be until in the distance there was a familiar abode that was of her father's residence, squinting her eyes to get a better look at the individual who was out this early, and lo and behold there was a surprise to be seen on the very steps of his entrance. Immediately did her heart threaten to leap through her red pelted chest, and her ears instantly flicker and straighten. My, to see the sight of Dawali again, it filled her with such a feeling of exuberance! Asha had really missed her Agidoda truly, and she couldn't waste anymore time to not remain another second without seeing him again.

Tapping Aidan on his flank with her heel to pick up the pace a little more, the stallion whinnied as he approached the doorsteps. Her heel tap again would signal Aidan to halt at a comfortable distance, and turn to his side in order for Asha to get a good, clear view of her father before her. There was something of a victorious, exhilarated smile that stretched as far as it could across her muzzle. To come was then an amused, hearty laugh, as her assumptions were on spot when she had been wondering about his fishing skills; there he was, eating a fish. "Well, I do have to say that while I was gone, I've been looking forward to Agidoda's wonderful fish. Is that one you have prepared yourself?" Her voice rang clear with her trademark sarcasm that was especially reserved for Dawali and Dawali only, but of course her father would always know that she was just kidding around, like always.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread