tsiladoosgi
[html]

Word Count: 397 I actually get more than enough sleep at night (6 hours +!), but it's my college books and reading them for hours that make me sleepy, haha. Tongue

As one of her Agidoda's arms reached around to rest casually upon her shoulder, Asha could only smile warmly to this gesture and scoot in a little closer to her father to where they would be in each other's aura. These moments, just like how they used to be when she was still an Ayule yet, were priceless; snuggling close to Dawali to listen to a tale before bed time, or to listen to him recite wise words that one day she herself could say to the tribe and her children with such confidence and knowing. Dawali was pretty much her biggest influence and idol, and while there were traits that she shared very much like Mischka, she could say that she had had a very satisfied and fulfilled childhood with being raised only by a father and without a mother. There were times to where she felt a longing for a motherly bond or touch, but Dawali had certainly done the best that he could for his daughters to make them as happy and satisfied with life as possible.

As Dawali had registered a response to her inquiry, Asha simply let his answer linger in silence over their head and ears for a moment. Well, that certainly made sense. The Spirit Guides interpreted things in a strange way, sometimes, and sometimes they made strange things happen. There were several times to where an obstacle that was not needed had came in front of her, and knowingly Jaya had set that obstacle there for a reason, even though it had seemed quite unnecessary at the time. "Suppose your right. I guess making yourself a stronger individual through experience will get you there. There's no short cuts to anything worth getting, or something like that?" Asha mused, casting her amber glance toward Agidoda, and then focusing on a different object in the distance. It was then she gave a simple shrug of her shoulders, and then turned her gaze back onto Dawali, admiring silently of all the braids and accessories he had woven into his mane like hair. "How has AniWaya been while I was gone? I see things are seemingly the same, it looks..." She trailed off, giving a glance to all of the silent abodes around them. Seemed like there had been nothing too dramatic that had happened in the village, as far as looks went.
<style>
.asha-B02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.asha-B02 b {color:#79506E;}
.asha-B02-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.asha-B02 {background-color:#BBA8BB; padding:318px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/ashatable_blank.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2F202F; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread