tsiladoosgi
[html]

Word Count: 416 Muchas gracias, as always! Big Grin I'll definitely send you a PM to hoard me some information once I get working on my wiki one day.

Her facial expression beamed when he had praised her on such an idea, but with his fingers coming up to pinch at her cheek, she couldn’t help but laugh and attempt to swerve her head out of the way from that gesture she remembered he always used to do when she was but an ayule, and how sometimes it honestly did bother her in the presence of her sister or even some of the tribe members. “I know, right? Nah, but really. Just came off the top of my head, you know? Or maybe mom really is telling me things beyond the spirit world, and I’m just taking all the credit from her.” To this she gave a playful wink, and of course as always, lightly joked with her Agidoda. Even Mischka herself was not protected from Asha’s teasing, although she would always be a respected figure in Asha’s life, through and through. At the prospect of waiting things out to see how time would adjust to the bull, Asha nodded in compliance. “Sure. If he’s worth something, anything let me know. I’ll have Aidan kick his butt into shape. He’s still riley as ever, you know.” She noted, as some things never really changed, and especially with her fiery steed.

With the mention of the Town Hall passing over their ears quickly, the young Amara listened as Dawali explained how Cambria enjoyed visiting the Kalona in the tribe lands, and how her interest in priesting was profound and passionate. When her Agidoda mentioned Noir, Asha’s russet ears instantly perked up. “I very well do know her. Funny, Noir herself found a little duckling hatching the last time I seen her. But, that’s nice to hear of. Do you think Cambria’s parents approve of such a thing of her coming here to your tutoring?” Asha had questioned, for some parents were a little strange and awkward with such things, but seemingly from what Dawali said, it appeared like Cambria had several dates to where she came here already. Hearing of how Cambria had enjoyed the horses thoroughly, Asha nodded and gave a glance to Aidan who was situated not too far away from them, simply grazing and idly listening to their conversations from a distance. “Well, if Cambria ever needs a horse tutor, I’m definitely willing to give it a shot with her. Was there a horse she likes in particular here?” Asha further questioned.

<style>
.asha-B02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.asha-B02 b {color:#79506E;}
.asha-B02-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.asha-B02 {background-color:#BBA8BB; padding:318px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/ashatable_blank.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2F202F; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread