the wandering souls on earth
[html]
http://i47.tinypic.com/2daj0wn.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 180px; text-align: justify;">
One last time here wouldn’t hurt [:
         Niir was pleasantly surprised to have Snake speak on her behalf, but she did not share her gratitude just then—instead keeping her acute attention on the scarred muzzle of the Inferni leader. When he finally did speak, a handsomely rumbling baritone, it was with less malice than she could read on his rock-hard façade. He was considerably less scathing than she expected, and all the gray-furred hybrid could do was dip her head graciously in thanks and nod at his helpful command. She had a home, it would seem, albeit a dangerous one but a home nonetheless.
         Gabriel offered Snake to her useful disposal, if he had the time, but already Niir had a mindset of what she wanted to do with herself in these precious moments of peace, and she didn’t think that she would need any particular help. Besides, surely Snake had better things to do than babysit. Gabriel’s deep voice addressed her again, and this time Niir found her ocean-deep eyes being pierced and searched by the striking gold of his own as she met them. No, sir, she said softly, touching her slender fingers to her lips as a customary sign of gratitude from where she hailed. Thank-you.
         She pushed herself up and met Snake’s eyes from beneath the shadow of his bandana. I’ll be fine, Snake. I’m sure there are other things you must attend to. She smiled slightly, nodding her head to the warrior and then gazing back at Gabriel finitely. She thanked him again and bowed gracefully; then with a careful mind to the southern border, Niir slipped away, ghost-like and fast as she sought to find adequate shelter for herself.

table by alex.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread