as the rush comes
[html]

It's all good, no worries. Smile 373

The male's reply was quite simple, and expressed that he had been a more agile hunter in his Lupus form than in his Optime. It was interesting to know, for like mentioned previously, Asha had only been used to hunting and practically doing nearly everything in her Optime form and the specialized traits that came with living in an Optime form. Even though life was surely more simplistic as a Lupus, life as an Optime was also very simplistic in its own way. The best thing was to manipulate objects with the extra phalanges that were your fingers instead of mere paws. To think about it in a more profound manner, Asha couldn't imagine living her life as a Lupus entirely, not without all the benefits that Optime figures had. But, to each their own, and what was even more interesting was the prospect that he didn't know how to use any weapons.

There was certainly nothing wrong with that fact, but like said, it was interesting and unusual to where she came from. "That's interesting to know. Not too many of my tribe members can say that they prefer hunting in Lupus to Optime. We're too used to the benefits of Optime." The Ayastigi further went to say, and then fell silent again as the male let his fangs rip into the wapiti's throat. More of that delicious aroma from the elk wafted from its wound. Not wasting anymore time to let the kill spoil, she had picked up one of her bloodied arrows again, and then began using the pointed edge of the arrow to slice off a sliver of meat from the hide, to which she would take a bite of the succulent part of it and discard much of the fur and flesh that of course didn't taste well. Chewing thoughtfully, she spoke again amid a mouthful of wapiti. "But there's nothing wrong with that, either. Sometimes when I like to get away from the world, I'll shift into Lupus." For that was her escape from time to time from the "reality" from the real world. "My tribe, I'm from AniWaya. I'm Asha Amara, by the way. And you are?" Asha then asked, slicing off another sliver of meat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread