as the rush comes
[html]

The Lupus male had introduced himself as Heath, not providing a surname after. Heath did however note that he came from Cour des Miracles, to the East. She remembered having an encounter or two of individuals from that pack to the East, but it wasn't any encounters that shed much light upon the territory itself, nor were the encounters anything interesting; just brief, passing moments through time. Asha had a profound interest in the other regions that were claimed, simply because AniWaya had been set to the old, custom way of things, and most of these other regions had been more advanced with certain tools, education, and even technology in some aspects. "I've never been to Miracles, but from what I've remembered I heard that there are other species of individuals that aren't wolves per se?" If she could remember correctly from her last distant encounter, there were some who held other canine species in their genes, closely related to most "domesticated dogs" of the past. She wasn't sure though if this information was valid, and hopefully Heath would be able to provide some clarification for her for that.

For a moment then, Asha simply remained devouring her share of the wapiti. The taste was quite different than just a standard elk, moose, or deer, for it had a distinct flavor that bursted uniquely upon one's tongue, and if she had been starving she would have been gorging upon the carcass like a mad tribe member. It was easy for one to get past the point of full with wapiti, since they were such a delicacy, rarity, and sometimes very seasoned to where you just couldn't stand to not eat another bite. Asha had been taking generous portions to herself, however, and chewing her food calmly. It was easy to gorge yourself on wapiti, but it was also important to know that there was Heath she was sharing with, and of course a glutton wouldn't look too attractive in another's company.

It was then Heath had questioned her arrows, in which she had took a moment to pause chewing and even inspect herself. Her answer would come easy, for her arrows were used for numerous things. "Of course. I've used these to practice, dig things out from tight spots, even tried to fish with it once, but that didn't seem to work too well like a spear would." Asha softly laughed at this, for looking back on the thought of fishing with a bow and arrow was a little silly, but at the time she had simply been exploring the possibilities of what a singular weapon could do. "I have plenty more back home. Different weapons, I mean. I have spears for fishing, spears for throwing, a little neat wooden contraption called a boomerang that I found on my journey that you can throw and it spins in the air." Asha noted some of the basics of weaponry that she had stashed in her cabin.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread