as the rush comes
[html]

Asha had never heard of a pack that was a blend of different canine species and to her that was very interesting to know. She was even more intrigued to know that the leader and his counterparts were purely dog, and not wolf. Dogs to her were not a subject that she had been entirely familiar with, and seemingly dogs in general had been used as a derogatory term in the past. She had not met too many dogs either, so she couldn’t be prejudice or judgmental toward them in any way. “Huh.” The Ayastigi had said in something of an agreeing manner. “That’s really interesting to know. There are barely any dogs from our tribe lands. Tell me, do they lead any different?” Perhaps dogs had a certain way of leading, which was fundamentally different from that of the hierarchy of a typical ranking structure of a wolf pack, and hopefully Heath would be able to provide further details to this.

There had been some passing moments to where she simply enjoyed her half of the fill. Savoring every bite and every taste, it was unknown whether or not she would be able to taste a wapiti until the spring time was to roll around in a couple of weeks, so to salvage the kill was a must. She would especially have to bring back some fresh slivers of meat while the wapiti was still in its early decomposing stages, and Asha had to keep a mental time clock on how much time to spend before she had to bring her half back to the tribe’s village. It was then that Heath mentioned his inquiry about twirling wood with a smirk, and with his smile, Asha had smiled too, as if reading his mind. Sure, twirling wood did sound strange to hear about, but it really wasn’t all that strange once one saw it in full fledged action. She had almost wished she had brought it along on this day, and could have provided an example to go with her explanation. “Well, you could catch things from long distances. If I was still chasing after this wapiti, I could fling my boomerang at it, and from the blunt force of it twirling in the air, I could knock out the wapiti cold. It’s certainly something you wouldn’t want to get hit with whatsoever.” She noted, with her voice dropping in a serious tone to this. Some things might have appeared silly, but in full use, they were certainly no laughing matter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread