Preperation for the unfathomable
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... atable.png); background-color:#ffffff; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby. WC: 446

The young female laughed softly at the red male’s joke. She rolled her shoulders loosening her muscles in preparation for the upcoming spar. She had become a pretty fair fighter over the duration of her trek across the country, but she knew she could use as much practice and training as she could manage.

She walked quickly into the circle Ty had made, and stood opposite him. Her eyes locked with his, and she smiled a little at the look of excitement that graced his face and eyes. She knew he wasn’t a violent man... Maybe he just liked the thrill of it all.

Andy, however, liked to avoid a fight if she could. She was more of a lover than a fighter, and if possible, she would skip out on combat. Her tail wagged in anticipation, and her eyes were bright.

As a child, her father had tried to teach herself and Luke the basics of fighting. He had told them to never go looking for trouble, and to only use the skills they had been learning for self-protection. Luke had been better at it than Andy… something that didn’t seem to happen very often. But his brute strength had proven helpful.

Andy had a different fighting style. She liked to dodge, weave and strike quickly, as opposed to a more direct way of fighting. She was fairly quick on her paws, and she liked to think things through if time permitted her that luxury. But she knew that with these times of war, she needed to brush up on a more conventional plan of action.

Her thoughts drifted to the members of Phoenix Valley. Her new family. Each and every one of the wolves here had become so important to her... she was sure she would do anything to protect them. The thought of any of them getting hurt because of this ridiculous war… her blood ran cold.

She began to think about the children. What would happen to them if any of their parents were hurt, or even killed because of this damned war? She shuddered inwardly. The young Tenens had been thinking about children a lot as of late. She always shoved the thoughts aside, thinking it was just because she was surrounded by them much more often than she had ever been. But in all honesty, she knew it was because she was at that age. Maybe she should start thinking about settling down.

She shook herself out of her thoughts. Now was not the time to think about the future. She wanted to make sure they all made it past the present first.

“I’m ready.” She said, her voice steady.

Excuse me? May I be of help to you? He's pretty cute... I lead you back to my cave...Where babies are made?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread