ice age heat wave
[html]

Some books had pictures in them - they weren't always considered to be quite as useful as the academic, wordy type but Legacy just knew that there had to be some good ones out there - an artist like Ari might find great interest in a book of human paintings, for example. She would keep it in mind. Then he revealed he didn't read at all; she realised she should have thought of that. "Well, if you ever want to learn, they'll all still be there..." She tailed off, knowing too well how uncomfortable her run-on sentences could get sometimes. "But they have pictures in sometimes - just small ones, I've seen, but I bet there's some that are much bigger. In the human buildings you can find a lot of books. If you want, we could go there... some time..." Now she tailed off, yet again, for the pure reason the very thought made her tremble for some undefineable reason. "We're looking for paint colours now, though," she reminded herself more than him. "I think there's some red clay just up here." Turning to her left, she began to ascend a steepening earthy slope, shooting looks at him to check he was keeping up.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread