finding a niche
[html]

OOC: Meh, He doesn't really have anything else to say to her. We can Archive. Maybe a future thread could be appropriate. This had to be one the shortest threads I've had here lolzsky. SSWM: 233
I am victory
I write history

Feel my fist
On your face
You hate this
I feel great

The female just twisted his words and spit them back at him, but he let it roll off this time. He didn't want to have to fight his own clan members, and she was making it rather hard for him not to just slice her then and there. She then turned away from him. Even the stallion was slightly bitter about the meeting, he gave a kick out of his left foot before Cotl pulled the reigns back towards the feo. Cotl glared through the mask, his large audits pulled back. The stallion gave out an annoyed neigh as he again turned around in a circle. The woman turned from him from that moment, and then started to move along through the forest rather slowly, as if she had nothing else to do. Stupid bitch. He hoped she stepped into one of the traps. And if he was walking by, he probably wouldn't help her out of it. Her stupid fault for being a retard and stepping into a trap that was supposed to be set for the wolves who trespassed.

Cotl turned his steed to the left of the feo, before he jabbed his heels into the sides of the stallion, which in turn made the horse take off in a full gallop. The two almost seemed to fly past the feo with a retarded name. What was it? Oh yeah, Nakir.

*exit Cotl*

[/html]

Messages In This Thread